Tourism Review News Desk
Feb 4, 2016
Olta Travel is pleased to announce the launch of the long awaited 16days Trans-Siberian Railway tour through Moscow, Irkutsk, Ulan Bator, and Beijing. The Trans-Siberain Railroad is the longest railroad route in the world that connects the western part of Russia with the Far East as well as China. Its length is long enough to take breath away as the route is more than 9 thousands kilometers and usually takes about a week to travel from one part of Russia to another on a train.
Though the journey can be a bit tough, however it is a wonderful experience many people dream about. In just one holiday package while travelling along the route, different cities and different cultures of Russia can be viewed with a huge and unforgettable pack of emotions after such journey.
The routes for travelling entails:
• Moscow to Vladivostok (or back) – This is the most popular route for travelling from Moscow to Vladivostok located on the western shores of the Sea of Japan. This route takes 15 days of travelling together with breaks in the journey in different cities of Russia along the way and travelers will have the advantage to visit Mongolia with its endless steppes and unique culture on their way.
• Moscow to Beijing (or back) – The route lies amidst magnificent landscapes, crossing all the great rivers of Russia: Volga, Irtysh, Ob, Yenisei and Amur. A Part of it runs along the shore of the mighty Lake Baikal and despite of the length of the journey, one cannot grow bored with the rich and picturesque scenery displayed on the way from Europe to Asia.
This route will guide travelers through three different cultures and countries : Russia, Mongolia, and China and will allow exploration of the most interesting places of every country, such as visiting Baikal lak, being introduce to nomadic family in Mongolia and walk down the Great Wall in China.
Olta Travel is flexible and committed to an individual approach. Olta Travel Regular overnight trains operates on every route between cities in Russia connected by railroad. Such trains offer different types of seats and beds for travelers whereby travelers can choose whether to stay in two or four beds compartment train which provide travelers with comfortable sleeping places and cozy compartment for staying aboard or travel in couchette carriage according to their desires and budget.
The Trans-Siberian travelling trains features:
- Golden Eagle Luxury train – This luxurious train looks like a hotel on wheels which makes journey extremely comfortable to travelers. Trans-Siberian Express tour aboard the Golden Eagle between Moscow and Vladivostok take a leisurely two weeks. With huge package of excursions included in the basic package of this journey, experienced guide will be right on the train to respond to all questions and give travelers the detailed information about locations along the route.
- Imperial Russia trains – The Imperial Russia Train is a premium deluxe train equipped with the state-of-threat facilities and offers the highest level of service. In each compartment of the sleeping cars and VIP cars has an individual climate control unit. On this train travelers may travel from Moscow to Beijing or back in about two weeks.
- Tsar’s Gold Luxury trains – This train will take travelers on the historic route between Moscow, Lake Baikal and Beijing. The exciting days of the journey will unravel three of the world’s largest countries directly to the traveler compartment with all meals, excursions and accommodation already included in the travel package.
There are several points of interest during the journey. Travelers will have a chance to visit many different cities, Travelers can walk around Kazan, the capital of Tatarstan and its Kremlin or have a city tour dedicated to the last days of Russian Tsars in Yekaterinburg. Travelers may explore the railway museum in Novosibirsk and travelers will easily find themselves attractive to the wooden architecture of old houses in the center of the city of Irkutsk. The unique ethnical diversity of Ulan-Ude will be a good experience, and in Ulan Bator travelers will be welcomed to observe the steppes. Travelers will also be greeted with the mysterious history and ancient culture of China with legends wrapped around every old monument or building and so on.
A main highlight on Trans-Siberian journey is the Lake Baikal. Tagged the jewel of the Trans-Siberian Journey, few natural sights can be said to surpass the beauty and grandeur of Lake Baikal. Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world and holds 20 per cent of the world’s freshwater. Also known as the ‘Pearl of Siberia’ it is home to a unique breed of freshwater seal along with over 50 species of fish including omul and nowhere in the world will there be a different place similar to lake Baikal.
The Highlights of the tour includes:
- Sightseeing tour of Moscow
- Sightseeing tour of Irkutsk
- Visiting Listvyanka settlement – the Gateway to Lake Baikal, located in the mouth of the Angara River, 70 km away from Irkutsk
- Visiting Taltsy Open – Air Museumof Wooden Architecture.
- Visit to the memorial of Zaizan in Ulan Bator.
- Discovering the Gandan monastery
- Visiting natural park Terelj
- Beijing full day excursion tour
Choose Olta Travel to feel the traditional Russian hospitality and fell in love with Russia!
Mrs. Tatiana Mirovshchikova
Director Sales, Olta Travel
191002 Saint-Petersburg, Russia,
5, Raziezzhaya Street, office 220
Tel: +7 (812) 336-60-80
Fax: +7 (812) 710-81-66
About Olta Travel
Olta Travel is an experienced Russian DMC operating business-to-business and serving leading tour operators and agencies from around the world in the very center of Saint-Petersburg and Moscow.
With the goal to provide the highest quality services to make clients fall in love with Russia, OLTA Travel focuses on excellence and are constantly developing their services to become the world-known DMC and hold a leading position in Russian Leisure & MICE market. Olta Travel is committed to high quality of services.
Olta Travel is a Professional customer centric company which is flexible in offers, efficient in work, sincere in business relationships, quick and responsive to clients’ requests. The company is constantly working on gaining mutual trust with clients using their multilingual, competent and considerate staff.
Based in Russia, the Company have the best destination knowledge and provide clients with up-to-date information. Olta Travel is a fully licensed and insured Russian company which has a permission to provide visa support.
Olta Travel services and tours are of high quality. With the focus on high standards of services, every tour, the company provides special and unique offer or service.
For more information visit: http://www.oltatravel.com/